Blog Bloggity Blog Blog Blog.

I have the heart of a sailor. I'm like the ocean, unpredictable.


Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Yesterday was the strangest day ever. I was driving past KFC on Broadway and there was this fairly old indian man with his entire shirt up, and his giant belly out. He was scratching it like there was no tomorrow. It was not a pleasant sight. It was also my boyfriends birthday. Yay. I got him the cheesiest dolphin card ever. It even moved in a way that made it look like the dolphins were riding gracefully through the waves. I finally saved up enough money to buy myself the new Pokemon magazine which came with a giant Pokemon poster. I also bought myself a few Hello Kitty stickers and had the biggest Wimpy breakfast with my mom. I had a cheese griller sausage and a toasted cheese and chips. Nom nom.  It then ended with me FINDING A SNAKE IN MY PARENTS ROOM. 
Yesterday was the strangest day ever.