Blog Bloggity Blog Blog Blog.

I have the heart of a sailor. I'm like the ocean, unpredictable.


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

RING POPS!

I remember being 8. Every night my dad would stop at the garage and get me and Megan a little treat. I would always request ring pops.I've been craving ring pops lately. Remember them? Those giant diamond shaped candy rings in all fruity flavors? They looked super hot but tasted like heaven.My childhood is coming back to haunt me in the form of cravings, Im convinced. Its too bad they don't sell these fantastic items anymore.You can get them on eBay though! I've seen it for myself when i was searching for tunnels one fine day.eBay takes up copious amounts of my time. Mmmmm. Ring pops. Thats all I want for my birthday. Anybody care to give them to me? I will give you hugs in return.