Blog Bloggity Blog Blog Blog.

I have the heart of a sailor. I'm like the ocean, unpredictable.


Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Saturday night celebrations.

My weekends consist of hanging out with my best friend Jade Murcell (Jhed. Thats her codename), and going to gigs that are usually at Unit 11 or The Winston. The Winston is my favorite place ever. Its a scummy bar on Clark and Umbilo Road. I have been going there since i was 14, so its pretty close to my heart. I also hang at the Willowvale and Burn. Florida Road is also cool, except that its pretty full with jocks with 'thumbs up' signs tattoo'd on their chests. I saw that this Saturday. WHY WOULD YOU GET THAT DONE IN PRIME CHEST PIECE POSITION!


I went to Unit 11 with Megan Mc Ewan. Melissa Grady and Jodie Kennedy. We went to HOC before but it was too full so we got R25.00 wine from the Spar and sat in a vacant parking lot, listened to "Love me" by The Cardigans and had the loveliest chats that warmed hearts. We watched Holiday Murray at Unit 11. And had free popcorn. Between the 4 of us, we went back to the bar about 10 times. That popcorn is WILD! (My stupid boyfriend has got his little sayings stuck in my head. Thats where the 'wild' comes from.)


Love & Rockets. <3