Blog Bloggity Blog Blog Blog.

I have the heart of a sailor. I'm like the ocean, unpredictable.


Tuesday, August 23, 2011


FEATHERS ON YOUR FACE IS LIKE A SUNDAY LUNCH.

A permanent marking on your body that will stand the test of time- A tattoo. What makes tattoos so revolutionary and so in demand in todays society? Is it because they really do have meaning behind them- As most people say- Or is it because they mark a persons individuality. I think its all of the above.

In my life, I want to help people in marking their individuality. There is no greater gift on earth then being an individual who is totally different from everybody else. I speak from experience. I would never want to conform, I like being myself even if it means being totally different.

Anyway, Enough of this deep, self questioning stuff...The reason I am actually posting this is to share my love of tattoos. I would love to start tattooing ASAP. Its what id like to do later on in life, after fashion of corse.

If i was able to do art on people all day, i think i would be in my element. (In my knopies.) Thats the afrikaans version. Doesnt it sound so much cooler?

I will be posting some sweet-ass tattoos on this blog in order to steer you young males and females in the right direction when it comes to tattoos. Im going to also put a few tattoos us that are good to have a LOL to. Haha. LOL. Tsk tsk.

As my grade 8 boyfriend would say, Peace (Imitate the peace sign) Oh please, Thats so 2010. Lady gaga is going to regret that tattoo os a peace sign on her wrist!

Good ridens!