Blog Bloggity Blog Blog Blog.

I have the heart of a sailor. I'm like the ocean, unpredictable.


Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nobody puts baby in the corner.

Im the biggest Harry Potter fan. I have every film on my laptop and I watch 2 movies at least once a week. My favorite movie being 'Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone.' Its the best because everything is so unexpected and new. You're introduced to Ron and Hermione and to the beautiful Hogwarts for the first time. <3 My favorite part in the film is when Harry and Ron buy the cart of sweets on the train and get that chocolate frog that hops. It is brilliant and reminds me of eating random animal shaped chocolates from Woolworths as a kid. I went to the movies on Friday night with my sister, Megan and my dad and finally watched 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2.' I cried throughout the movie. All you heard was little sniffs coming from the top of the movie house. My dad kept asking the same thing..."Anna, Are you okay?" "Yes, dad. Just emotional!" was my reply. Seeing Hogwarts being torn down really hit home! But it was an amazing experience all in all. 




And i got to feel like a kid again thanks to a combo 8. (Small popcorn, Jellytots and a regular strawberry/lemon and lime slush puppy.)