Blog Bloggity Blog Blog Blog.

I have the heart of a sailor. I'm like the ocean, unpredictable.


Tuesday, August 23, 2011


Good foods that vanish- Its beyond me. I mean really, They're good, Just keep em.

Okay so, Rascals and fruit-loops were the tits back in my day. I speak as if im a mother. But i mean when i was a little kiddy.


Remember the rascal man that was filled with rascals, that when emptied turned into a kick-ass juice bottle? Hell, If you didn't have one of those in pre-school you were a nobody. And you DO NOT want to be a nobody in pre school! Rascals tasted like love. The hard outer layer, and the soft and fruity chewy candy centre! Man, I want those bad boys back. 


And Fruit-loops! Im the type of person who doesn't like chocolate that much, So, Milo cereal is out of the question. Now what do I eat for breakfast!? Nothing. Thank you fruit-loop company for making a girl go hungry, thus leading to no food feeding the brain, leading to me failing Matric and becoming a hobo. (Not that theres anything wrong with hobos.) All because you don't make fruit-loops anymore! Fruit-loops really did taste better then anything else. And they looked like doughnuts which was another positive! Ah. COME BACK.