Blog Bloggity Blog Blog Blog.

I have the heart of a sailor. I'm like the ocean, unpredictable.


Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Big Three Killed My Baby- The White Stripes
Art Star- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
2012- The Word Alive
If Im James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn- Sleeping with Sirens
The Seduction- He is Legend
Tighten Up- The Black keys
No Prayer for the Dying- Iron Maiden
Zero- Smashing Pumpkins
The Funeral- Band of Horses
Not the American Average- Asking Alexandria
XO- Fall Out Boy
Out of Control- Pony Pony Run Run
Down by the Water- The Drums
Intentions- We Came As Romans
Danger: Wildman- The Devil Wears Prada
Undercover Martyn- Two Door Cinema Club
Hunting for Witches- Bloc Party
Lakeside- BLK JKS
I Want To Hold Your Hand- The Beatles
This Could Be Anywhere In The World- Alexisonfire
Crucify Me- Bring Me The Horizon
Ohioisonfire- Of Mice And Men
A Prophecy- Asking Alexandria
She's A Rainbow- The Rolling Stones
Baby I'm Gonna Leave You- Led Zeppelin
Walk Like A Zombie- The Horror Pops