Blog Bloggity Blog Blog Blog.

I have the heart of a sailor. I'm like the ocean, unpredictable.


Thursday, September 8, 2011

DISNEY LAND



Oh goodness, The things I would do to go back to Disney World. I'd sell my sister. Its seriously the best place in the whole world, where you can feel like a total kid. The food there was like some sort of dream. HOTDOGS. SLUSH PUPPIES. CANDY. I ate so much that i was on the verge of vomiting, This happened everyday I was there. The rides are so cool. I went on every ride from 'SpaceMountain' which is a roller coaster thats in complete darkness with stars being the only source of lighting, to the Winnie the Pooh rides. Space Mountain was my best because it made me feel like i was apart of Star Wars or something. I've been begging my parents to take me back. They think i'm mad, with this recession going on and all. They use their classic "Money doesn't grow on trees!" line. Im officially opening up a 'Get Anna to Disney' charity. Any donations are more then welcome. 


http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/